India’s leading technology players, including Banner Engineering India Pvt Ltd, Dow Corning India Pvt Ltd, Faro Business Technologies India Pvt Ltd, ifm electronic India Pvt Ltd, Keysight Technologies India Pvt. Ltd, Leuze Electronic Pvt Ltd, Micro-Epsilon India Pvt. Ltd, MSC Software Corporation India Pvt. Ltd, SAP partner Cogniscient Business Solutions (P) Ltd among others are set to come together to showcase the latest in automotive manufacturing technologies at Automotive Engineering Show in New Delhi next week.
Bringing together companies whose technologies are used by major automotive players across the world, this key business event will be held from 21 – 23 March at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi alongside the leading ACMA Automechanika New Delhi. The co-located platforms targeting automotive manufacturing and aftermarket will open new doors for business, networking and sourcing cost-efficient automobile factory solutions.
The automotive industry is at the core of India’s manufacturing economy with India positioned to become one of the world’s most attractive automotive markets for both manufacturers and consumers. Focussing on future-oriented innovations for the shop floor, Automotive Engineering Show will cover some important tech highlights such as:
- A single software platform for all types of CMM machines and 3D Scanners integrating Automotive OEM inspection practices by PolyWorks India
- The turboSPEED DZ140, an eddy current-based revolution counter for turbochargers by Micro-Epsilon
- A new Q4X Series of laser sensors by Banner which is a high-performance laser measurement sensor capable of exceptional levels of precision
- Plastiform technology from France that create sub-micron level replicas of components in under six minutes by Bombay Tools
- Measure coating thickness in smallest of areas, grooves etc. with innovative probes and gauges from Elektrophysik Germany by Bombay Tools
- The FARO® Cobalt Array Imager, an unlimited Multi-Imager Scanning Configurations which captures millions of high resolution 3D coordinate measurements in seconds. An industry first, the Cobalt Array Imager is equipped with dedicated on-board processors that can dramatically improve cycle time.
- The IO-Link, an Interface to Industry 4.0 by IFM Electronic
- Flame detectors & High temperature heat detectors are specially designed to suit in fire protection by Agni Controls
- MITCORP, an advanced Videoborescope/ Endoscope used for Remote Visual Inspection in Automotive Industries & a Miniscanner from Amsterdam Technology used for Spot/Laser weld Scanning by MAARG Technologies
With low-cost, reliable and efficient technologies dedicated to engineering and design processes of automotive industries as well as target planning, shop floor and quality control technologies on display, the fair will be an important stopover for any vehicle manufacturer looking at expanding their manufacturing capabilities.
Alongside the exhibition area, a specialised conference will bring together delegates from top notch automotive OEM’s and Tier 1 and 2 component manufacturers, besides leading IT and technology solution providers. The high-profile gathering will open discussions on three key themes leading disruptive innovations in the industry such as: Convergence of Technologies in the Automotive Plant; Skilling India for Industrie 4.0; Workshop on Surface Engineering in Automotive Industry.
Organised by Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt. Ltd, the platform will provide an opportune framework for sourcing, networking and exchanging technical know-how on manufacturing solutions that can drive down costs for the sector.
For further information about the fair, please visit www.aes-show.com
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With some 2,400 employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of over €640 million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services.
With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com