Kolkata, June 24: Future group launched their first Next Generation Central brand at New Town in Rajarhat that promises to bring change in the fashion benchmark of Kolkata. Central offers world class designs, with over 500 brands displayed in high definition, and the latest trends to make it the one stop destination for shoppers.
Mr. Kishore Biyani, CEO, of the Future Group said, “Kolkata was the first city with which we started Future group. It is a very proud moment for us to bring Central High Definition to the city for the first time. We have always believed in staying ahead of the curve and understanding the need of our ever evolving customer. The amalgamation of world class brands with experiential design at the store provides customers with a global experience while keeping in mind Indian sensitivities. Central defines the best of both the worlds in terms of fashions, choice, culture and sensitivity”.
Spread over a sprawling 60,000 sq ft to 2,30,000 sq ft area, the Next Generation Central aims to attract style savvy individuals from the city. By showcasing a premium mix of national & international brands in various categories like Men’s and Ladies Formal wear, Casual wear, Ethnic wear, Cosmetics etc. From brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, FCUK, Gucci, to acclaimed designers names like Micheal Kors, Giorgio Armani, Ferragamo, Calvin Klein, Diesel, Robert Cavalli, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Central will serve as the one stop shop for the fashion conscious customers of the city.
Unique offerings that will enhance customer experience:
- Assisted shopping
- Valet parking – To give its customers a comfortable shopping experience, this next gen store has a valet parking service.
- Golf Cart Service: A golf cart for a pick up and drop within Aerocity premise.
- Central buddies & ushers entry – Central buddies at the elevator and ushers at entry will assist shoppers with store navigation and ongoing offers.
- Fashion Stylists – They will help shoppers with expert advice on latest fashion trends.
- By appointment – Shoppers will be able to book an appointment with fashion stylists at stores who will help them revamp their wardrobe.
- Fashion attendants – Store stuff to double up as fashion attendants for shoppers.
- Reserved – shoppers can now choose a product and reserve it for free, for up to 48 hours if they are not sure about it instantly.
- WhatsApp Shopping – Customers can now send their requirements through a WhatsApp message, get options and have the chosen product delivered to their doorstep.
- Lux Billing – A sit down billing is a unique feature, to ensure comfort to the shoppers.
- Complimentary Wifi – Following the international store trends, this next generation Central offers complimentary wifi service to its shoppers.
- Mother’s room – Convenience hub for mothers that will give them a private space for nursing and changing diapers along with added amenities like milk bottle heaters and food heaters.