Kronos Incorporated announced recipients of its Kronos Customer Excellence Awards and Kronos Connect Partner Excellence Awards for its customers and partners respectively, at its recently concluded flagship event, KronosLIVE 2016 – the workforce innovation event. Held in Mumbai and now in its third year in India, the event offers attendees the latest insights into how Kronos workforce management solutions help organizations manage their most strategic asset: their workforces.
During the event, Kronos honored customer organizations that are achieving outstanding success with their Kronos workforce management solutions, as well as partners in recognition of their contribution to the Kronos ecosystem.
- This year’s event offered Kronos customers and prospects a detailed insight into Kronos solutions, allowing them to explore what’s new and revolutionary in the field of workforce management.
- The agenda included engaging insight sessions, led by Kronos customers and specialists.
- Each year Kronos presents a series of Customer Excellence Awards to customers for key implementations. This year’s recipients included:
- DHL for Customer Success with Workforce Diversity;
- Kennametal for A Cloud Customer with a Difference;
- PVR Limited for Leading Solution Expansion; and
- Ultratech for Most Innovative Deployment.
- Key partners were also recognised with Kronos Connect Partner Excellence Awards received by:
- Blue Tree Consulting for Trailblazing Reselling Partner;
- Capgemini Consulting for Star Implementation Partner; and
- Dot1 for Emerging Reseller 2016.
- Sunil Kumar, chief human resource officer, PVR Limited
“We are honoured to accept this award and value the technological solutions that Kronos has provided to our manpower management. The seamless automation of employee data has led to the formulation of focused HR policies and trend forecasting… and on the macro level, leveraging and aligning human resources to the robust growth objectives of our company.”
- James Thomas, country manager, India, Kronos
“It was great to see our KronosLIVE event prove to be successful yet again. We are seeing great interest from customers in our products and services and that is reflected in the ongoing growth we are experiencing in India. Indeed, this year’s Customer Best Practices Awards winners truly reflect the breadth of industries including manufacturing, entertainment, services, logistics and consumer goods that are benefiting from our technologies and the recipients have all clearly demonstrated the power of Kronos workforce management solutions in action and we extend our warmest congratulations to each of them.”
- Read more about KronosLIVE 2016 and view the Media Gallery
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the Cloud. Tens of thousands of organisations in more than 100 countries- including more than half of the Fortune 1000® – use Kronos to control labor costs, minimise compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.in.
Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.